Most buildings begin to design shapes in order to highlight their strengths. Needless to say, the internal secondary structure design is varied. The measurement and lofting of arcs and semi-circular walls has caused many young people in the construction industry to have headaches. Let's take a look at the stakeout of the arc.
1. First, we need to open the relevant drawings in the CAD of the computer. After turning on the "Object Capture Function", click the circle function to find the center of the arc or circular structure to be staked; and enter the radius of the drawing to see if the drawn circle or arc meets the drawing.
2. Then, when "orthogonal mode" is turned on, draw two straight lines or line segments that intersect the adjacent axis from the center of the circle. After drawing, use the annotation function to find the vertical distance relationship between the center of the circle and the axis, and record.
3. Bring the pay-off tool and drawings to the site, first measure and stake out the adjacent structures connected to the circular structure, so that the circular structure can be closed and checked for errors.
4. Using CAD to find the distance relationship between the axis and the center of the circle, the center of the circle is reversely positioned from the axis of the field. After finding the center of the circle, use a ruler to define the radius length in the center of the circle, the ruler rotates, and mark it on the ground with a pencil every 20CM. After determining that the circle or arc line is perfectly closed with the surrounding adjacent structural line, use the ink fountain to project all the pencil-marked segments on the ground.
5. Mark the center of the circle with red paint, and apply the arc to the inside or outside of the line with red paint to prevent the ink line from being accidentally erased during the second decoration. In addition, after the completion of the secondary structure, the center of the product can also be checked to control the quality of the finished product.